- The When: ASQ will be in the studio for this recording from June 24th-July 6th (and we’ll be blogging throughout)!
- The Where: St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Belvedere, CA
- On What?: We’ll be recording on the Ellen M. Egger Quartet of instruments, and luthier Francis Kuttner will be present and on hand for the sessions (click to read about these instruments).
- By Whom?: This recording has a great team, including Grammy-Winning Producer Judith Sherman, engineer Robert Shumaker and his assistant James Frazier
- The Music: The repertoire for the recording comprises the six quartets of Bela Bartok paired with the quartets of Zoltan Kodaly